Part of the North Coast Innovation Corridor
YOUR HOME WITHIN A WATER GARDEN SANCTUARY
The Watergardens at Canberra beckons you to a whole new realm of experiences. From its lush greenery, invigorating springs and immersive homescape, get ready to immerse yourself in an idyllic and luxurious home that is brimming with life. Best of all, residents of The Watergarden at Canberra enjoy the convenience of being well-connected to the rest of Singapore with the upcoming North-South Expressway.
The Watergardens at Canberra is a 99 Years development located at 27 Canberra Dr in D27 – Sembawang / Yishun of Singapore. The development is brought to you by United Venture Development (2020) Pte Ltd. The Watergardens at Canberra comprises a total of 448 units. The Watergardens at Canberra is targeted to be completed in 29/06/2026
The Watergardens Project Information
United Venture Development (2020) Pte Ltd
(Joint Venture between UOL. UIC and Kheng Long)
27 Canberra Drive
The Watergardens Virtual Tour - Click on the Image to View
Register For Floor Plans, Guide Price, Latest Updates and Priority Showflat Access.
The North Coast Innovation Corridor
The North Coast Innovation Corridor runs from Woodlands Regional Centre to the future Seletar Regional Centre and Punggol Digital District, passing through the redeveloped Sembawang Shipyard. The Watergardens is well positioned to take advantage of the numerous opportunities offered by this rapidly expanding corridor.
Woodlands Regional Hub
- Woodlands Regional Centre is poised to take its place as the largest economic hub in Singapore North region
- With over 100 hectares of developable land new spaces for business, industry, research & development, and learning & innovation will be introduced over the next 15 years.
- Woodlands Central will be a regional business hub, with office and retail developments.
- New public plazas and cycling paths will make Woodlands Central a bustling destination for residents of the North.
Upcoming North South Corridor
- The upcoming North-South corridor will connect the north to the city centre.
- 21.5KM long route that will be largely underground with 16 entrance and exits.
- It will intersect various expressways, including SLE, PIE and ECP and expected to cut travelling time for motorist significantly.
- Will also be Singapore’s longest transit priority corridor with dedicated and continuous bus lanes, saving 10 to 15 minutes travel time from each bus trip, thus catering to non-motorists too.
- Towns that will benefit include Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Woodlands and Sembawang and expected to be completed in 2026
- UOL is one of Singapore’s leading public-listed property companies with total assets of about $20 billion and a diversi6ed portfolio of development and investment properties, hotels and serviced suites worldwide.
- Has continually won prestigious awards such as the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Award, Aga Khan Award for Architecture, Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence and President’s Design Award.
- UIC is a leading real estate company listed since 1971. UIC’s diversified portfolio comprises commercial investment properties, residential development properties, hotels and IT services,
- UIC acquired Singapore Land Limited, one of Singapore’s largest property organization in 1990. Together, one of Singapore’s largest property groups with some of Singapore’s best known commercial and retail landmarks in its portfolio.
- Incorporated in 1949, Kheng Leong Company began operations as an international commodity and spice trading company.
- Over the years, the company has kept pace and has evolved as an investment group with interests in property development and real estate investment.
- Today, the Kheng Leong Group has a growing portfolio of development projects and business interests, through direct investment or collaborations with strategic partners, that spans across the Asia Pacific region &om Shanghai and Hong Kong to Sydney as well as London and Los Angeles.
Early bird preview is now available. Be the first to secure your unit by contacting the appointed developer marketing team now.
Get priority viewing. Fill in the form on the right. Our team will contact you.
You can also contact us below